Learn, Live, Work, Play in the Mountains! Learn to be an essential team member in the leading health industry of dentistry. Begin a career with great pay, job security and a professional work environment. Do it while Living, Working and Playing in the beautiful resort Community of Vail Valley.
Contact Us Today
Dental Assistant in Vail Valley Area - Why this Career?
Start a career with a great dental assistant salary. Employment of dental assistants is projected to grow 25 percent by 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations (United States Department of Labor). With over 5,000 Dental offices in Colorado alone and an average of two dental assistants per office. You do the math, the need is there both statewide and nationwide. This school serves the Vail Valley, Edwards, Glenwood Springs, Eagle, Gypsum and surrounding Colorado area. Passionate dental professionals will provide quality instruction to maximize your potential to get a dental assisting job.
With the hands-on education with the low student/teacher ratio from our school and internship in a modern facility, you will be ready for us to help you find immediate job placement. Classes are completed in 13-weeks and Certified by Colorado State Board of Private Occupational Schools. Our team of experienced assistants, dentists and hygienists is ready to provide the best training for your new career right here in your Rocky mountain community.
Five Great Reasons to join the Dental Assistant School of Vail Valley:
- Earn $18 - $25 per hour, 4 days or more a week… pay school tuition off in 6-9 weeks.
- Your job as a Dental Assistant is recession-proof with life-long marketable skills.
- You can find employment anywhere in Colorado and the United States.
- Your job will often have benefits such as paid vacation, sick leave, medical and hospitalization, education reimbursement, and retirement plans (401k).
- You'll work in a professional environment assisting with dental procedures, lab work and office duties.
The Dental Assistant School of Vail Valley offers a 13-week curriculum that includes lectures, lab and hands-on training at the office of Dr. Summer Kassmel. Get the knowledge, experience and confidence you need to enter the rewarding field of dental assisting.